3rd Annual Clinical Trials Forum Thailand 2012 is an event convening progress in Thailand. Continuation from the first annual meeting, the event will aim for dissecting practical and operational realities of conducting clinical trials in Thailand.
From the perspectives of various pharma stakeholders, Thailand’s clinical trials market represents opportunities for significant revenue growth and cost savings. However the course will probably not be so smooth with India needing to overcome challenges like unethical trials, delay in trial approval, inappropriate protection of clinical data and lack of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certified sites and investigators.
Managing clinical research projects within Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations is critical to a project’s success. Common pitfalls and challenges associated with clinical trials should be identified and tackled. Clinical project managers must be equipped with the techniques, tips and other insider information to meet project goals efficiently and effectively when managing clinical trials.
- Update Regulatory frame work and Clinical trial agreement
- Government and private sector research facilities.
- Vaccine Trials (Phase I, II, III) of HIV/AIDS vaccine.
- TB Drug Development
- Practical guidance for Phase I, II, III and IV trials
- Quality Assurance.
- Strengthening clinical trial supply chain practices in Thailand to shorten trial timeline, reduce waste and minimize costs.
- Intellectual property (IP) and data.
- Risk Management
- Regional Collaboration
KEY BENEFITS for delegates attending this event
• Bringing together key industry and regulatory experts to debate the potential of conducting clinical trials in Thailand.
• Essential industry shaping content - updates on the latest trends in Thailand's clinical trials sector and latest achievement.
• Delivering practical lessons, operational strategies, facilities and case studies on how to optimize the clinical trial process and increase the chance of clinical, and ultimately commercial success.
• Network with senior peers from across the country and delegations from Southeast Asia.
Who should attend
Leading pharmaceutical, biotech, hospitals, laboratory services and CRO companies will be sending their Medical Directors / Chief Scientific Officers / Vice Presidents / Directors / Heads of:
* Clinical Trials & Operations
* Clinical Research and Development
* Clinical Data Management
* Clinical Study Design
* Medical Affairs
* Marketing & Business Development
* Clinical Outsourcing / Procurement
* Quality Assurance & Compliance
* Patient Recruitment\
Companies involved or looking to get involved in potential opportunities in the Thailand’s clinical trials sector from a solution provider or user perspective will find this forum invaluable in getting a head start or moving further ahead of competitors.